Synonym:Fluorescent Brightener 367;Fluorescent Brightener KCB;Optical Brightening Agent KCB;FB 367
Cas No.: 5089-22-5
|Maximum absorption spectrum wavelength||370nm|
|Maximum fluorescence emission wavelength||437nm|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, easily soluble in organic solvents|
Features and uses:
SINOPHOR® KCB is one of the better products among many fluorescent whitening agents at present. It has a strong whitening effect and a bright blue and bright color. It has good heat resistance, weather resistance and chemical stability. It is mainly used for the whitening of plastic and synthetic fiber products, and it also has obvious brightening effect on non-ferrous plastic products. It is also widely used in ethylene/vinyl acetate (EVA) copolymers, which is a more suitable type of fluorescent whitening agent in sports shoes. It is also widely used in PE, PP, PVC, PS, ABS, PMMA and other plastic films, molding materials, injection molding materials and polyester fibers. It also has obvious effect on whitening paint and natural paint.
- For plastics or resins, the general dosage is 0.01-0.03%, that is, about 10-30 grams of fluorescent whitening agent is added per 100 kilograms of plastic raw materials.
- The user can adjust the specific dosage of the whitening agent according to the whiteness requirements. If an ultraviolet absorber such as titanium dioxide is added to the plastic raw material, the amount of the whitening agent should be adjusted appropriately.
- Reference amount of brightener for PE material: 10-25g/100kg plastic raw material
- Reference dosage of brightener for PP material: 10-25g/100kg plastic raw material
- PS material whitening agent reference dosage: 10-20g/100kg plastic raw material
- Reference dosage of whitening agent for PVC material: 10-30g/100kg plastic raw material
- Reference dosage of ABS material brightener: 10-30g/100kg plastic raw material
- Reference dosage of EVA material brightener: 10-30g/100kg resin
- If used in transparent plastic film, the reference dosage of brightener: 1-10g/100kg plastic raw material
Storage:Stored in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Fluorescent Brightener KCB
There are no reviews yet.