Synonym:Fluorescent Brightener 220;Fluorescent brightening agent APC;FBA220;OPTICAL BRIGHTENER 220
Cas No.: 16470-24-9
|Appearance||Amber transparent liquid|
|Fluorescence intensity (equivalent to standard product)||35|
|Viscosity (25℃), mPa·s||≤ 50|
1. Fluorescent whitening is carried out in the pulp.
2. Fluorescent whitening is carried out in surface sizing.
3. Fluorescent whitening is carried out during the coating process.
1. It can be directly added into the slurry, the conventional dosage: 0.05-1.2% (absolutely dry slurry).
2. It can be used together with commonly used starch, CMC and PVA in surface sizing to obtain a better whitening effect. The conventional dosage is 0.5-10g/L.
3. During the coating process, it can be added at any position. It will achieve better results when used with PVA, CMC, and starch. Conventional dosage: 0.1-1.4% (to the weight of the coating)
Pack：50kg, 200kg, 220kg plastic drum
Storage:Stored in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Fluorescent Brightener 220
50kg, 200kg, 220kg plastic drum
There are no reviews yet.