- Chemical Name：4,4′-Methylenedianiline;MDA;DDM;Diaminodiphenylmethane ;MDA 100
- CAS No.: 101-77-9
- Molecular Formula：C13H14N2
- Molecular Weight：198.26
- Molecular Structure:
Item Standard Appearance White or yellow solid Assay , % ≥99 Initial Melting point , ℃ ≥87
- Packing: 25kgs/bag or as customer’s requirement.
- Function:It is used to produce insulating materials, dyes, diisocyanates, polyurethane rubber, H-grade adhesives, epoxy curing agents, rubber antioxidants and antioxidants; it is an intermediate for the synthesis of MDI, and it is also used to determine tungsten and sulfate.
- Storage: Being kept in dry, clean warehouse with well ventilation.Avoid exposing to light and heating.Protecting the product from leakage, rain and insolation during transportation.
25 KG /BAG
There are no reviews yet.