AGESIN® Polyether modified silicon leveling agent
Product Number: AgeSin® LA-D5450
Completely replaced– TEGO Glide 450
|Composition||Polyether modified polydimethyl siloxane|
|Appearance||slight yellowish clear liquid(paste at low temperature)|
|Viscosity||200-1000 mPa·s (Rotating viscometer)(25±0.2)℃|
Note: This datasheet is intended to give typical results, not standard.Subject to COA.
Water-based, Solvent-based, UV Cure
● Provide a stronger reduction of the surface tension.
● Reduce the friction coefficient. Increase slip and improve scratch resistance.
● Good recoating and minimal influence on adhesion of coating films.
● Good property of anti-crater.
● Hazy and viscous may occure at low temperatures. It would become clear and flow after heated. This will not influence the quality.
Easy to add with pre-diluted solvent the same as that in the coating system. Can added as post-addition.
Addition to total formulation 0.01-0.5%
Keep intact 24 months in original package.Products beyond the storage period may continue to be used after inspection. The container must be closed immediatelyafter use.
|Transparency in varnish||5|
|Dynamic surface tension||5|
|Static surface tension||5|
|Prevent orange peel||1|
0=unavailable 5=very effective
25KG / 180KG
Being kept in dry, clean warehouse with well ventilation.
Avoid exposing to light and heating.
Protecting the product from leakage, rain and insolation during transportation.
Polyether modified polydimethyl siloxane
TEGO Glide 450
Slight yellowish clear liquid(paste at low temperature)
200-1000 mPa·s (Rotating viscometer)(25±0.2)℃
25KG or 180KG/drum
There are no reviews yet.